We deliver the latest community news right to your inbox. Missed the last one? Scroll below to view past issues.
- Spring Brings HopeThe Rosehill Garden is part of the David Balfour Park. The park traces its history to 1873 when the area became Toronto’s first reservoir, part of the City’s public water distribution system. Water was pumped from an intake pump on Toronto Island, right out of Lake Ontario into your home! Click here to read moreContinue reading “Spring Brings Hope”
- PATIO at Yonge + St. Clair Now Open!Starting Friday June 18, 2021 the PATIO at Yonge + St. Clair opens to the public! Located at 1503 Yonge St. this outdoor food + drink patio lets you order from 10+ local restaurants delivered to your table, and features an on-site bar. Participating restaurants include: + 9Bars Café Latino+ Ambiyan on Yonge+ Barnsteiner’s+ Boccone Deli & Pizza Bar+ Brownes Bistro+ Capocaccia Trattoria+Continue reading “PATIO at Yonge + St. Clair Now Open!”
- Join us for our Annual DPRG AGM & Town Hall on June 2The DPRG’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be virtual again this year. In addition, we will have our Councillor, Josh Matlow, joining us after the AGM in a Townhall discussion, to update us on key issues for the neighbourhood and answer questions. Event Details Date: Wednesday June 2, 2021 Time: 6:30 pm (Townhall 7-8pm) SpecialContinue reading “Join us for our Annual DPRG AGM & Town Hall on June 2”
- A NEW APPROACH TO COMMUNITY SAFETY: MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS RESPONSE PILOT APPROVEDCouncil approved a pilot project to establish teams of mental health professionals become the first response when Toronto residents are in crisis. It is estimated that the Toronto Police Service responds to 30,000 mental health crisis calls every year- a 50% increase in just the last 5 years. Learn more about this great initiative fromContinue reading “A NEW APPROACH TO COMMUNITY SAFETY: MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS RESPONSE PILOT APPROVED”
- December 2020 NewsletterDear Members, Season’s Greetings from the DPRG Board and our families to you and your families. We hope everyone is keeping warm and cozy as the temperature drops and the nights grow longer. To read our December Newsletter, please click below.
- September 2020 NewsletterThe DPRG hopes that you have had a safe and happy summer. We are now getting back to work on your behalf following our first virtual AGM last June, when we reported on the events of the past year. We will have our first Board meeting at the end of September but wanted to share someContinue reading “September 2020 Newsletter”
- Spring 2020The Deer Park Residents Group are pleased to bring you the February 2020 issue of our newsletter. For a copy of our February 2020 newsletter please visit:
- Our NewslettersWe deliver the latest community news right to your inbox. Missed the last one? click here to read past issues.