Deer Park is a vibrant neighbourhood and the DPRG has an active Development Committee, which monitors the progress of projects and updates our membership on issues that matter to them. Click here to find the latest development news.
- Yonge and Davisville Yard Study – Next Stop DavisvilleThe Next Stop: Davisville Feasibility Study is examining the potential redevelopment of the large area including 1900 Yonge Street (the TTC office building at the south west corner of Yonge and Chaplin) and decking the Davisville TTC Yard both south of Chaplin and a block to the north. As our area abuts the TTC yard,Continue reading “Yonge and Davisville Yard Study – Next Stop Davisville”
- David A. Balfour ParkThe David A. Balfour Park/Rosehill Reservoir, Midtown Toronto’s much-loved, largest green space has re-oped after a $35 million renovation that took more than four years. You can find an interesting article about the history of the park and this project written by a DPRG member in Spacing magazine by clicking HERE.
- Have Your Say – Eglinton AvenueWhile outside the boundaries of the DPRG, Eglinton Avenue is an important street in midtown Toronto and we wanted to make sure you are aware the City is consulting on its future design: In 2014 City Council approved the Eglinton Connects Planning Study which articulated the long term vision for Eglinton Avenue following the introductionContinue reading “Have Your Say – Eglinton Avenue”
- Development Status ReportClick below to find the latest development news in Deer Park as of June. Changes since the last report are highlighted in yellow.
- Neighbourhood Survey ResultsThe DPRG recently conducted an opinion survey to gauge the priorities of residents in our neighbourhood. Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate! If you are interested in seeing the results, please click below.
- Development Status UpdateClick below to find the latest development news as of May. Changes since the last report are highlighted in yellow.
- Letter on 2022 Cycling Infrastructure InstallationThere has been a lot of discussion in the neighbourhood about the current installation of bike lanes and CurbTO installations down Yonge St. Click below to review the DPRG’s recent letter to the City’s Infrastructure and Environment Committee.
- Development Status UpdateClick here to find the latest development news as of the end of November.
- Upcoming Development ConsultationsAre you interested in participating in an upcoming development consultation? To find out what is coming up, click HERE. Highlights of Upcoming meetings: Virtual Community Consultation: Yonge-St. Clair Apartment Neighbourhood Study – May 27 at 6.30 Join the Virtual Community Consultation Meeting to learn more about the Yonge-St. Clair Apartment Neighbourhood Study. The virtual consultationContinue reading “Upcoming Development Consultations”
- Development NewsDeer Park is a vibrant neighbourhood and the DPRG has an active Development Committee, which monitors the progress of projects and updates our membership on issues that matter to them. Click here to find the latest development news.
- Update on David A Balfour ParkWe would like to provide you with a long anticipated update on the design for David A Balfour Park! Thank You to those who attended the March 2019 Public Meeting. Please view Construction Update #7 and the consultation summary. Based on feedback, the following four (4) key changes were incorporated into the design: 1. Upper Path will be widenedContinue reading “Update on David A Balfour Park”
- YONGE – ST. CLAIR PLANNING FRAMEWORK: January 8Your opportunity to make your voice heard! On Wednesday, January 8, the Toronto and East York Community Council meeting at City Hall will be considering the Yonge & St Clair Planning Framework report (Agenda Item TE12.30) from City Planning. The report is scheduled for 10:30 AM but may come up later in the day. The planning reportContinue reading “YONGE – ST. CLAIR PLANNING FRAMEWORK: January 8”