About the DPRG
The DPRG is a volunteer-run community group dedicated to the wonderful neighbourhood of Deer Park.
The Mission of the DPRG is to:
- To promote the interests of the residents of Deer Park.
- To provide a forum where residents of Deer Park can come together to share their concerns and ideas about the community.
- To plan, recommend and promote the adoption of such measures as will improve Deer Park and increase the safety and security of its residents.
- To facilitate communications between the DPRG and its residents, external bodies and agencies including members of the Toronto City Council and various city departments.
Our 2021-22 Executive
- President: Cathie Macdonald
- Vice-President: John Plumadore
- Treasurer: Korinne Collins
- Secretary: Cathie Macdonald
Not a Member yet?
Annual Family Membership
Please support us buy purchasing or renewing your annual family membership today!
Have a question, or looking to get in touch? Drop us a line at: email@example.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.